做you have knowledge in the Safety work wear niche?
做you often find that your colleagues, friends or family come to you as the person that can help them with all thing’s safety work wear?
做you have a love for writing and blogging about safety work wear subjects?
If that’s made you nod and put a smile on your face, we may have the perfect role for you.
I am a London (UK) based media owner who owns a number of blogs and web-based properties in a variety of niches Globally.
Some of these sites are a bit dated, existing (in flight) and some will be new projects.
One of these niches is Safety Work Wear
The particular site in question has been around since 2015. However, due to personal circumstances, I have not been able to give it the love it deserves.
A major investment drive is underway to grow the site in question. For that, we need subject matter expert writers.
Sound like something that interests you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to write about the subject you love, Safety Workwear.
If you are a hobbyist or a professional in the industry, we would like you to be part of the writing team.
If you do not have a passion for the industry, then please don't apply.
So, what will you get?
Firstly, you'll be able to make a regular income, especially during these turbulent times.
You'll also be part of a wider team who will be growing the site further.
I have an initial pipeline of over 100+ articles to start with, so there’s a good flow of consistent work for the right person.
The niche has a very large scope so the role is for someone who we can work with for the long-term (years).
The types of content you'll be writing are (but not limited to);
- Informational Content
- Best “X for Y” Buying Guide type articles
- Individual product reviews
- Industry roundups
- Improving existing content
The main purpose of the site is to provide well researched articles that allow the user to become educated to allow them to make informed decisions.
This is not just another 'Affiliate Site' with regurgitated info.
My reader is my priority and therefore looking to have the BEST resource on the subject matter.
内容需要研究,actionable and that which provides value.
You will be provided with a list of keyword topics and also how we would like the content structured.
Our Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Must be a Native US writer. The site is predominately targeted towards US readers so a US writer will be a better cultural fit.
- Ideally 2+ Years writing experience
- Must have written examples/experience of the safety wear niche (ideally shoes).
- The ability to conduct in depth research of a particular topic once a keyword topic is given to you (this is absolutely crucial).
- The ability to take feedback and make improvements.
- Understand how to use tools/platforms like Google Docs, Dynalist and WordPress
- Any knowledge of OSHA, ASTM and PPE would be preferred
- Must be able to provide consistent work and hit deadlines (which are flexible)
Pipeline and Budgets
We're looking to hire someone who can contribute at least 2-4 articles per week of around 1,500 words at a rate of 0.03 cents per word.
Some articles may be shorter than 1,500 words and some may be pillar posts that may run into thousands of words.
- Freelance rates from $0.03 per word.
- Consistent workload every week. Approximately 2-4 articles per week of around 1,500 words.
- Flexible deadlines - Work around your hours, family and work life..
- Work from wherever you like.
FAQ’s Before you Apply
做I need experience in the Safety Wear industry?
This is an absolute requirement.
If you are a writer that works in a safety wear industry, purchased, worn or have advised others on safety wear then you should consider applying.
We're keen to fill this position as soon as possible.
Once shortlisted, we’ll need you to write a short 500 word trial article (paid).
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.